DAVE ATTELL Repents With JEWMONGOUS Thurs. NYC

Sean Altman Gig Info seanaltmanlist at seanaltman.com
Tue Sep 22 20:37:46 EDT 2009

“Wickedly humorous...Tuneful and sharply witty.” - LOS ANGELES TIMES
“Catchy melodies, clever arrangements and lyrics that yield satiric
gems... Bawdy with a wicked modern streak...” - WASHINGTON POST

Dear Friends: Legendary comic Dave Attell joins JEWMONGOUS this
Thursday at 7pm at Drom in the East Village of Manhattan. Also joining
are super-jew guests Cindy Kaplan and Tammy Fay Starlite. Then on
Saturday I'll bring a more concise but no less sinful presentation to
Brooklyn Academy of Music's BAMCafe Live, with me and Cindy Kaplan.
CDs and tee-shirts and more at http://www.jewmongous.com.  Love, Sean

Check out and disseminate the world's best pop song with a shofar
solo, JEWMONGOUS' "Blow, Murray, Blow!" on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IsybBG5N4&feature=player_embedded

THU SEPT. 24 & SAT SEPT 26 JEWMONGOUS CONCERTS

Thu. Sept. 24 @ Drom (85 Ave. A, NYC)
doors 630pm, showtime 7pm (2 hour show)
$17 advance, $20 day of show
JEWMONGOUS featuring Sean Altman + guests Dave Attell, Cindy Kaplan &
Tammy Faye Starlite
http://www.dromnyc.com

Sat. Sept 26 @ BAMCafe Live (30 Lafayette Ave. Bklyn)
9pm free 1-hour show
JEWMONGOUS featuring Sean Altman + guest Cindy Kaplan
http://www.bam.org, 718.636.4100

SEAN ALTMAN's FULL BAND & ELLIOTT KERMAN's JUMPIN' JAZZ COMBO
Fri. Oct 2nd @ 630pm @ The Living Room, NYC
Sean's Full Muscular Band (Matt, Bob, Buster) in a two hour double
bill with Elliott Kerman & His Jumpin' Jazz Combo. Special Guest Barry
Carl.
http://www.seanaltman.com