Jewmongous Tours Europe

Sean Altman Gig Info seanaltmanlist at seanaltman.com
Tue Dec 1 16:23:43 EST 2009

Friends: While my fancy bride Inna Dukach sings Musetta in La Boheme
at Covent Garden in London, I've managed to make myself useful by
shlepping our one year old daughter Ruby from one pub to another and
booking a mess of Europe gigs for December.  Please alert your Euro
friends and colleagues about Jewmongous' gigs in London, Dublin,
Edinburgh and Amsterdam.   Details and CDs (great Hanukah gifts!) at www.jewmongous.com
.  I'll very much miss performing for Jewmongous' faithful holiday
audiences.  Please enjoy and forward this youtube clip of "Reuben The
Hook-Nosed Reindeer" to ease my pain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At4KWY2oSuE

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season!

Yours, Sean Altman

JEWMONGOUS “Taller Than Jesus” Holiday Tour

Tue. Dec 15th @ The Bongo Club in Edinburgh
37 Holyrood Rd
£10.00, show 19:30
www.thebongoclub.co.uk

Wed. Dec 16th @ Academy 2 in Dublin
Middle Abbey Street.
£17.00, show 20:00
www.ticketmaster.ie

Sun. Dec 20th @ Boom Chicago in Amsterdam
Leidseplein 12 1017 PT Amsterdam
show 7:30pm
www.boomchicago.nl

Wed. Dec 23rd @ Dingwall's in London
Middle Yard, Camden Lock Place, Primrose Hill
£15 adv, doors 19:30, show 20:15
www.ticketweb.co.uk

LOS ANGELES TIMES
“Wickedly humorous...Tuneful and sharply witty.”

WASHINGTON POST
“Catchy melodies, clever arrangements and lyrics that yield satiric
gems... Bawdy with a wicked modern streak...”

PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS
"Wildly funny... Part of a new breed of Jewish hipster comedy that
includes Jon Stewart, Sacha Baron Cohen and Sarah Silverman."

VILLAGE VOICE (NYC)
“Hilarious and tuneful. Jew’ll Love it!  Very busy, very talented
singer Sean Altman.”