Sean Altman / What I Like About Jew / The GrooveBarbers

Sean Altman Gig Info SeanAltmanList at seanaltman.com
Mon Nov 21 20:50:07 EST 2005

I'm pleased to announce new CDs from What I Like About Jew (tour
schedule below) and The GrooveBarbers, both in December.  I'm looking
for house concert opportunities in Florida for January-March, while my
bride Inna Dukach sings the role of Mimi in Sarasota Opera's La Boheme.
  Please spread the word. Thanks. Yours, Sean

*Fri/Sat. Nov 25/26 @ private event, Dallas, TX. Sean with Kol Zimra
Jewish Acapella

*Thu Dec 1 @ Joe's Pub, NYC. Sean sings "More Than This" in Loser's
Lounge Roxy Music tribute

*Fri Dec 2 @ Knitting Factory Tap, NYC. The GrooveBarbers CD release
gig plus Elliott Kerman & His Jazz Combo

*Sat Dec 3 @ The Liederkranz Foundation, NYC. Inna Dukach (Sean's
bride) solo soprano recital

*Tue Dec 20 @ Ryles, Boston, MA. What I Like About Jew (2 shows)

*Wed Dec 21 @ Iron Horse, Northampton, MA. What I Like About Jew

*Thu Dec 22 @ Tin Angel, Philadelphia, PA. What I Like About Jew (2
shows)

*Sat Dec 24 @ The Knitting Factory, NYC.  What I Like About Jew (2
shows)

*Sun Dec 25 @ The Knitting Factory, NYC.  What I Like About Jew (2
shows)

*Mon Dec 26 @ Birchmere, Alexandria, VA. What I Like About Jew

*Tue Dec 27 @ Ram's Head, Annapolis, MD. What I Like About Jew

SEAN ALTMAN's new CD "Losing Streak" -- a 22-song collection of his
live performances with the Loser's Lounge tribute series, and his two
CDs of original songs -- "alt.mania" and "seandemonium" -- are
available at http://www.seanaltman.com.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT JEW featuring Sean Altman & Rob Tannenbaum will
release their first full length album on their December tour. Shul, JCC
and Hillel inquiries welcome!  http://www.whatilikeaboutjew.com

THE GROOVEBARBERS will release their first holiday album on 12/2 @
Knitting Factory  http://www.groovebarbers.com

Want Sean to play your college or high school? Send me an email.  Your
living room? Here's how: http://www.seanaltman.com/housegig.shtml